How can a business benefit from asking their customers for feedback
The more you ask, the more your business benefits.
In today’s digital age, successful businesses are engaging more than ever with their customers and clients. If you don’t want to get left behind, you need to get on board and have an effective engagement strategy, where feedback is gold.
Whether it’s speaking to your customers directly, surveying them or reading their online reviews on social media, all types of feedback is vitally important. And don’t be afraid of negative feedback, you learn from your mistakes.
Feedback can directly influence what changes you make to your business and what products you stock or services you offer.
For example, you may discover your customers prefer a different brand to the one you sell and they would buy more products if you carried it. It’s then easy enough to make the change so you stop missing out on sales.
Once you have a better understanding of what your customers are thinking, you can consistently improve your services and fine tune your product line.
HERE’S A TIP
Many business owners think that the sale levels of products, how they’re performing, dictates whether they need to re-jig their range. But that’s only half the story. It doesn’t tell you that customers may be looking for a completely new product that’s trending. Feedback will shed light. That could be the difference between making a profit or falling into the red.
If you’re consistently listening and seeking feedback, you always have a pulse on what’s working for your customers and what’s not. Ultimately, this will lead to a better business, better sales and a better customer experience
FEEDBACK MAKES CUSTOMERS FEEL IMPORTANT
Everybody likes to give their opinion. By asking your customers to provide you with feedback, you’re communicating that you value their opinion. Your customers will feel important and more loyal.
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK
- Did we meet your expectations?
- How would you rate your interaction with our employees?
- Was it easy to find what you were looking for?
- Was it easy to purchase your item or service?
- How likely are you to shop with us again?
- What would have made your experience with us better?
- Did we have what you were looking for?
- Did you feel comfortable shopping with us?
- What was the most memorable thing from your experience with us?
- What products or services do you wish we carried?
- Why did you choose us?
- Is there anything else you would like us to know about your experience?
Ad On Group are the experts in customer engagement and Digital Marketing. We can help your business learn through feedback and reviews and grow. Call us on (07) 5586 1400 to arrange a free consultation.